Monday, February 4, 2013

Tokyo Doll

(Caution - the site has "nekkid" dolls at the bottom of the page! :::grin:::)



I'm not sure how I feel about Tokyo Doll (http://www.tokyodoll.biz/index.html)  I love the look of the figures, but disturbed about what they may be up to here. hehehe  I guess I lean toward more of the action, "That would make a great movie!" kind of figure poses. These seem a bit more...."That's like the first scene of an adult film." And, many of these are very young looking as well. Too young to be playing naughty striptease with. So....don't do that! hehehehe   I realize that the "sexualization" of dolls and figures is kinda a deal in Japan (and here in the states as well, I guess....)  so...it is what it is. :::shiver:::





However, they do offer 1:6 scale, detailed seamless bodies and I know a lot of folks are looking for them, so that's why I decided to actually post this to the blog.



1:6 scale seamless - http://www.tokyodoll.biz/dollbodys/onesixth_top.html

 These really are not "action" dolls. These are very passive, "fashion model" style dolls. The hands are not going to hold anything and they all look very sweet and...well...stunned. (Most likely from being undressed by giants all the friggin time! :) 

But, for those who like to have pretty "D.T. Mates" (Desk Top Mates) in their rooms or...offices? Really?  Uh...these are for you.

That is, they are for you if you are willing to drop the $1,000 PLUS for them!!!! That's right! The little redhead dolly at the top of the page in the yellow frock will set you back 102,800 yen  about 1108.36 USD


In a word - Wow.







No comments:

Post a Comment