Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DEAD CELL: Jade Van Helsing figure from Triad





This is the latest offering from Triad Toys and it's looking cool so far.
http://www.triadtoys.com/Products/Dead+Cell/JADE+12+INCH+FIGURE.html

I got one of the Triad figures a while back and they are sturdy little things, but the price point makes me shiver a bit. Like all figures of this style now, the price is in the $120 range and it puts it above and beyond what I'd spend on something that has no emotional tie-in for me. However, as figures go, I think this shows more style and "cool factor" than the Black Widow figure from IRON MAN 2 which looks like she's just...confused. :)

Nice stuff. However, if I'm going to drop many dollars on a figure, I think I'd go with something that had more of emotion tie to what I dig like the IRON MAN MARK III or the APEXPLORERS SPACE ADAM figures.

Cool figure, however. Toss in a vampire or three for her to fight and you'd have a lovely little set!

No comments:

Post a Comment