Friday, June 28, 2013

IRON MAN out. BATMAN in.

Well, I'm selling off my MARK III IRON MAN.  An offer came in and I'm going to take it. I've been grinding my teeth over my choice to get the IRON MAN figure over the BATMAN figure since I purchased it. While Iron Man has always been a fave, the Batman mythos holds a closer place in my inner child's heart.

So...I'll take a few more Iron Man photos and take him away. I'm sure I'll be far happier with the Batman figure. I'm actually really excited about it.



Wish I could still get one of those stands they were selling for it....   :::grin:::  The HEROES CLUB gothic display was really cool, but it looks like they are out of stock. I got to see it and it was another awesome piece. HEROES never fails to please with their offerings. So cool.    http://www.artoftoy.com/daknbagodiba.html  


No comments:

Post a Comment