Monday, January 24, 2022

Deep Dive

 



"Are you sure?" Darcy looks at Cindy and takes her hand.



"Yes. Yes, I'm sure. I want to find out what my block is with Kado. You can ask the right questions to find out. Even Hiroto said there's a major block she can't see into."

Darcy nods. "And I suppose that if things get weird, Claire can pull her bottle to the head trick again."

A laugh escapes Claire, then she goes quiet again.




"You said that your pull with women isn't as strong. Let's try. Ok?" Cindy's eyes beg. 

"Ok...we'll try." Darcy motions for Cindy to sit. 

Claire watches intently. 

Darcy focuses and runs through the mind chant Hiroto gave her. With lightning speed, Darcy's hair slithers longer and color flows into it. Her eyes and lips grow dark. She rolls her head on her neck and looks at her sister. 




Claire gasps. 

Darcy tilts her head back towards Claire. "Could you quiet down there, Baby Doll?" Darcy stares at her sister. 

"Hi, Cin Cin. What's knocking around in that brain of yours, huh? Why are you scared of ole Kado's pee pee?" She chuckles, focusing on Cindy. 

Cindy's eyes go glassy. "Scared of...."




"Poor Kado is really in love with you..." Darcy whispers, "I took the liberty of...asking him a few questions once. Just to make sure my Baby Sister was going to be ok. The dude is head over heels in love with you. Do you love him?"

"So much." Cindy sounds like a sleep walker. "I dream about him. My heart skips when I see him. The other night when he was going down--"

"Shhh...TMI." Darcy grins. "So...you love him and want him physically?"

Cindy stares.




"Do....you...want...to....bang...him?" Darcy focuses. 

"I'm scared he'll hurt me." Cindy gets tears in her eyes. "Men have hurt me. Done horrible things to me. I didn't want them to."




"Why would he do that? He loves you. Wants to protect you. I really don't think he would hurt you." She thinks. "And...if he tried...you'd stop him. You would be the powerful person you are...and stop him." Darcy smiles. She wants to say more, but Claire clears her throat behind her and she stops. "Give it a chance. We all heard you the other night. He obviously knows how to make you feel good."

"He does...." Cindy purrs.

"Good." Darcy turns to Claire and Claire comes closer. 




"Now what to do with this little snack...." Darcy smiles and focuses on Claire. 

Claire gasps slightly and feels herself slipping out of control. 

"Leo gets all of you to himself? That hardly seems fair...." Darcy touches Claire's belly. 


Claire shivers at her touch. Confused feelings flow through her in a rush - excitement...fear...hate..

"Claire...I'm so happy you are here with us. We all are. You're like a sister to us all. We love you."





Darcy smiles and Claire's whole body relaxes. Claire returns the smile and whispers, "Thank you."

Darcy steps away and forces the power back...further and further. Her hair starts to shorten and fade back to black as her eyes and lips clear. She groans and touches her head. "Ouch...." 





Claire and Cindy shake out of their collective haze and move to Darcy quickly. 

Darcy coughs and blinks her eyes rapidly. "Sorry.....I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just..."




"It's ok." Claire rubs Darcy's neck.

"I'll get you some water." Cindy rushes off to the kitchen. 

"I'm sorry..."

Claire pulls Darcy close and hugs her. "It's ok...Sis." Claire rocks gently back and forth with Darcy.



No comments:

Post a Comment