Tuesday, November 22, 2022

History of the MOORE ESTATE Part Three: Olivia Moore


Olivia asks Tanner to make sure she and Grazia have some privacy. Tanner brings wine, then stations herself outside of the room. 

Once settled, Olivia takes a deep breath and thinks back over memories she's buried deep. So deep. 

"I was born in Florence in 1924." Olivia registers the look on Grazias face and smiles. "We were an old witching family. We walked the Path of light for generations, but slowly...." She swallows. "Slowly my parents turned to darker magic. I left them as soon as I could, heading out on my own. Getting married. But, when my husband died in World War Two, my sadness and anger about his being gone drove me back to them."



"Political happenings in both our Coven and Italy drove us out of the country in 1946. We came to the United States after a brief stay in the UK. My parents heard about this place and its power and wanted it no matter the cost. Money was not a problem for us with their dark magic. But, the people who watched over the property refused to sell to us. It seems my parents and their dealings back in Italy made them shun us. But, that didn't stop my parents." 




"Mother cast round after round of dark spells and after several members of both the law firm and The Sisters of Light were...dispatched...they let us purchase the property out of fear. Mother made sure the rest of The Sisters of Light paid dearly, angry at their actions." Olivia sighs and shakes her head. "The darkest hour." 






"Threats, intimidation, and a growing Dark Coven gained them more and more power. The magic of the Estate grew more powerful, but harder to control. In 1970 or so, the casting Torben Jørgersen's Father had put into the walls and machinery of this place pushed back on Mother and Father's darkness. The entities that were drawn here to the Estate by its power - ghosts and paranormal beings, were no longer easily cast away by the machine downstairs. My parents tried to boost the spells, but it was no use. They turned to sacrifices. Men and women spirited away to the basement and tortured for energy to power their dark casting. I tried to stop them, but the whole of the Coven rose up against me." 





Olivia's hands start to shake. She takes up her wine, sips, and starts again. 

"I fled back to Italy. I had supporters there. Remanence of a Coven. I changed my name from Moorelli to Moore and started a new life. Started honing my powers and focusing on the light, but the evil of my Parents ate away at me like a cancer." She pauses, her eyes focusing on nothing. "So....in 1980 I flew back here...and killed them all." She sips. 



No comments:

Post a Comment