Thursday, February 9, 2023

LUCIFER toys Dawn Horn Clarion Call At Dawn

 

MAN! I need more information on this one. I love it! It would go really well as the forth in my little Elf group, but seeing as some of their other offerings are well over $400 for a more "simple" figure, this may be something I have to craft and kitbash up....which will most likely end up having me spend well over $400 anyway! hehehehehe

Super cool idea. And it looks like the back section can be removed as well. Makes me think just taking the legs and torso from another Phicen figure and strapping it together with some sort of costume would do the trick. 


Hmmmmmm....and I have a broken necked male Phicen right here..... 😃





















HEH! Who was THIS shot for?! hehehehe









No comments:

Post a Comment