Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Fighting Maid Figures - i8 Toys

 


I'm not sure exactly why I like it so much, but I'm digging the "Fighting Maid" style of figures. You see things like this in anime a lot and the figures have the same feel. It's a strange mash-up, but it works well for me. 





One of my favorites was Rosarita Cisneros from the BLACK LAGOON series. So cool. 



This new set is a fun one. Three of these Maids that would make a really cool shelf set. If I had $650 to spend on figures, that is. heh 

There are three figures in this set - each with it's own little style. I like that they are cute, but not overly sexualized like some offerings of this nature. I'm not a prude mind you, but I like a little subtlety. 

They are on HOBBY SEARCH for pre-order at the time of this posting.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/search?typ1_c=108&cat=&target=Series&sortid=6&searchkey=Serene+Hound


Serene Hound Cerberus Cer (Fashion Doll)

Content

- 1 x serene hound rus figure (hybrid teenage body with metal skeleton)

- 1 x head sculpt(movable eyes)

- 10 x hands

- 1 x tactical backpack

- 2 x tactical small bags

- 1 x black long-sleeve dress uniform

- 1 x maid belly pocket

- 1 x black pantyhose

- 1 x black high-heeled shoes

- 1 x black glasses

- 1 x maid headset

- 1 x AK-47 assault rifle

- 2 x cartridge clip


Serene Hound Cerberus Rus (Fashion Doll)

Serene Hound Cerberus Be (Fashion Doll)


















No comments:

Post a Comment