Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DIG Copperhead

The DIG - Copperhead-18 is another one that got away. After making a MASSIVE purchase (for me, anyway) of an IRON MAN, I'm having a little buyer remorse after seeing that this figure is $200 and it has a custom style that would have gone well with my APEXPLORER. Less mainstream and more cool than IRON MAN, but without the tie to my childhood that IRON MAN holds. So...I guess I'm still ok with it. I guess. :)

The figure is a KENNYSWORK figure and has a fantastic, fantasy aspect to it. Very Jules Verne or steampunk. There are multiple versions of the figure, but it had a rather limited run, so the market wasn't flooded like 3A products of late. (With multiple repaints of the same figure coming on the daily. :)  )

Grab it if you can find it! (And, ship it to me. Come on. Be a pal....)  ;)

The DIG - Copperhead-18 Sixth Scale Figure features:
Copper helmet
Mesh Cutter
Pressure fish spear
Copper fake leg
Adjustable balanced regulator
Rebreathers
Chain-mail gloves
Copper bottom boot
Suction and Exhaust hose
Pressure suit
Metal detector and emergency air-supply (Mecha Pentapus)








No comments:

Post a Comment