Monday, August 13, 2012

Maschinen Krieger

 

Maschinen Krieger 
By far, one of my little dream figures. I'd love to get one and properly customize it. Of course, I'd have to learn to expertly use an airbrush before that happened. :)

At a price point of  over $1,300 for the Snowman version (Hobby Link Japan - http://www.hlj.com/product/MED30328) it's one of the more pricey 1/6th scale items out there, but it's oh so cool. 




The SNOWMAN version may be too cute for some, but there are other versions







I have to say that i like the "Original" S.A.F.S. version of this the best, though I think a repaint would be interesting. Maybe a more extreme camo version or one with some additional details dropped in. Something like the 08th MS Team Gundam looks. More like a tank.







The version above really hit a lot of the marks that I was talking about earlier. A detailed cockpit with some nice attention to detail. It's a great piece I will never own. :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment