Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Robot Kitbash Revisited



 I was trying to gear up for doing my 1:6 scale hoverbike project and needed a little creative boost to get over the starting fears I have. Not sure why I have them - it's not like anyone is going to freak out if it doesn't come together. It's a project for fun, so why the hell do I want to stress out over it?

So, I went through my boxes and dug out my old PROJECT ROBO for a little walk down memory lane.

Original posting here:
http://onesixgo.blogspot.com/2010/02/project-robo-feb-28-2010.html

Funny to think that this little kid toy got made into a fun, sixth scale mecha. Give me hope for my hoverbike! :)

I killed off the voice here, I believe.

Sprayed up. Took the treads off so it would still be mobile.

Yes, the lights actually work.

Group photo :)










No comments:

Post a Comment